Friday, January 15, 2010

Pizza

It's Friday, so time for a break from the normal development post. I'll have some new posts starting next week.

Pizza is a topic near and dear to many a developers heats. But finding a good pizza at a great price can be hard. Thankfully, one of the cheaper pizza chains has made a change to their recipe that makes the decision easy. In terms of price and value, Dominoes new pizzas are by far the best deal out there. If you haven't tried their new recipe yet, I encourage you to do so.

If price were not an object. This is the order I world rank the Pepperoni Pizza of several national and regional chains.

  • Pizza Hut
  • Dominoes
  • Papa Johns
  • Donato's
  • Little Caesar's
  • Noble Roman's

Note that I'm a little harsh on Noble Roman's because their sauce does not agree with my stomach. Otherwise, they have good Pizzas.

I'm not a big fan of Peppeoni Pizza. I love Supreme pizza, and comparing this pizza yields different results

Donato's
Papa John's
Pizza Hut
Noble Roman's

I've left out Domino's and Little Ceasar's because I've never had Supreme form these stores.

What do you think of Domino's new Pizza? How would your Pizza rankings differ?

No comments:

Post a Comment