Saturday, October 13, 2007

About me and this Blog

About Me:

I'm a Midwesterner through and through. I graduated from a Big Ten university a few years ago with a Computer Science degree. I got my first job at a software company in the Midwest. However, I got a job in the QA department instead of the development department. After a year and a half, I transferred to the development department. I've been there ever since.


This Blog:

This blog is largely about computers and computer programming. I've only been a professional software developer for a short time, but you could say I've been preparing for years, since I started programming on an Atari 1040 ST when I was 10. I've been exposed to computers for most of my life, and have worked with computers in many different facets. I hope to share a few insights on programming, software development, the software industry, and on computers in general.


Just some random text to test blog design template. This is a paragraph within a blockquote to fully test the blog design template.

1 comment:

  1. I am so bummed: you aren't an accountant from Afghanistan. Hi!

    ReplyDelete